Caffiends Writing Community
May. 5th, 2005
02:18 pm - WARNING!!!!
This is just your average friendly warning post!!!!
There is a *NEW* worm going around, specifically to Hotmail accounts. Make sure that if you get anything from a webmaster at AOL, or from other people, it's coming under AOL as a blocked email, and others it says "ok, ok, ok;;; here it is"
This is what happens when you look at in hotmail: It gives you a notice that a virus was found, entitled WORM_SOBER.S
PLEASE CHECK ALL YOUR EMAIL CAREFULLY!!!!
I don't know how many of you still use Juno, but they are notorious for allowing viruses onto your computer. Just giving the heads up!
x-posted to beyond_wrong, bondage_a_gogo, caffiends, coics, mock_the_stupid, naughty_things, on_furmeet, rejectedmts, united_perverts, weirdfolks and darkbeethoven
Apr. 21st, 2005
08:07 pm - and I join the curruption :p
Well I might as well join to get this party started ^^. A little intro here:
I am a sailormoon fan and yugioh (well more like malik/yami and other psycos fan) so please bare with me lol. If its over rated I am sorry but I still kept it pg13. Ern enjoy I guess ^^;
Title: Moonlight Lake-Song Lyric Story
Description: This is about my rpg character in The Momo-ken (Peach Blade) in the Moonfanatsy Board. Its about a 16 year old theif girl name Uresui. She finds herself next to a lake in the night after breaking in a temple. She doesn't know how she gets to the lake. She encounters her other self as she recalls memories of what really happened at the temple and why her other self was hiding it from her. Uresui tries to commit suicide but it ends up her other self saves her.
( Let Me SleepCollapse )
Apr. 19th, 2005
05:53 pm - huzzah for ramblin's!
We had an assignment about picking a fictional character and writing about him/her/it. I evenutally wrote about my girl Saturn (um, DUH), but this is the first one that popped out. It's a poem about Rob Gordan (from High Fidelity
( No, YOU'LL feel great. THEY'LL feel great, MAYBE.Collapse )
Apr. 18th, 2005
02:23 pm - OMG IT'S THE FIRST ENTRY!!
Hey all, I figured i'd post a little something here. It's my Sailor Moon fanfic entitled Gem Princesses. For those who don't know about Sailor Moon, that is perfectly fine. In the first 5 parts, the whole Sailor Scout thing is barely mentioned. It is mostly about the main characters' lives before they know they are Sailor Scouts. So please feel free to read and criticize (CONSTRUCTIVELY). I like any kind of feedback if it means I can make my story better. Thank you. And now, for the prologue and Chapter 1 of Gem Princesses. We start with Willow's story!
( Read more...Collapse )
and now, I'm going back to bed. *mutters* stupid cold... *shakes fist*
Apr. 16th, 2005
03:01 pm - Welcome!
Hiya. Welcome to Caffiends, a writing community for the aspiring writer at heart. I am the mod. Firstly, let's get down to rules:
1. USE PROPER GRAMMAR. None of that chatspeak. Spell and grammer check, for chrissakes.
2. NO EROTICA. PLEASE. Smut is okay. However, if your whole purpose was to write porn, and you do, you're getting kicked out. No blow-by-blow description either (well, EXPLICIT blow-by-blow).
3. Fanfiction is accepted. See above about erotica, as I will apply it to slash, shounen/shoujo ai, yaoi, yuri et al. (esp. if you're doing a real person fic. Slash is not good in those.)
4. If you don't anyone stealing your work, just write "COPYRIGHT *insert name and date*" before your entry. Also credit any outside authors (in case of passages, lyrics, et al.).
5. Try to keep this active. Not just writing, but criticize other authors, you know, that sort of thing. Point out the good and the bad.
6. Have fun. (I know, cliched.)
We'll also put up *maybe* monthly writing challenges, but you're not forced to participate (I'll just encourage you) in those. I WILL encourage putting up any kind of writing. We're here to help.
Just go wild, okay? ;-)